Kodiak Island Resort sits along the shoreline of Larsen Bay on Kodiak Island. The lodge offers complete luxury for guests to enjoy while not fishing. Set in some of Alaska's most pristine wilderness...guests of the lodge really do have the best of everything - excellent fishing, beautiful views, and incredible saltwater and freshwater fishing. Email Allen with Kodiak Island Resort to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- August 2017 Cancellation Special - A booked visit has had to cancel and forfeit their deposit, which will be passed onto you! Please contact us at the lodge for this limited, special discounted offer for August 2017.
The Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge is an Alagnak River lodge that focuses on trophy fishing in a beautiful wilderness setting. The lodge sits along the shores of the Upper Braids of the Alagnak River offering fly fishermen a trip of a lifetime and fishing inside the Katmai National Park. Email Wayne with Alaska Trophy Adventures to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- Last Minute Cancellation - Due to a cancellation, we are running a special price on our best King Salmon fishing week of July 23-30. This deal is $1,000.00 off the normal published price of $5,295 brining it down to only $4,295.00. There are only a hand full of places available for this week. This is the best time to have a chance at these Chinook Salmon on a swung fly, sight fished in our crystal clear waters with either a single or double handed rod.
- Single Guest Bed Filler - Our last minute "Bed Filler" deal is now on as well and that is for June, August and September only during any week were we still have some empty beds to fill. We are offering these weeks for only $3,895 per person for a single angler.
- 11 for the price of 7 - 11 Days for the Price of 7 - This is an opening week offer from June 8-18, 2017. As opening day falls mid-week, we are throwing the first few days in for free and basing our prices on our lowest priced lodge based package available. So that is 11 days for only $4,995.00. This is prime leopard rainbow trout time and very good for grayling as well as the possibility for some dollys, lake trout and pike. Dry fly fishing is very good at the time and you can catch trout (and grayling!) on skated mouse patterns for which the Alagnak River is famous.
In Alaska, the pinnacle of adventure experience and variety is found on the Kenai Peninsula. In the center of this peninsula, on the banks of the states most famous angling stream, sits Great Alaska adventure lodge. This historic Lodge, base camp for early homesteaders and the Peninsula's first float plane service sits in full view of the massive Harding Ice Field and the confluence of two mighty rivers. It is the base from which you will explore the wonders of Alaska's favorite playground. Email Great Alaska Adventures to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- Fall Splendor Fishing Special - An amazing deal on one of our very best times. Choose from 5 or 7 Days of awesome guided fishing. Stay between Sept 15 - 25 and enjoy up to $1,500 worth of savings. Cast your fly or lures with our world class guide staff to Trophy Rainbow Trout and Char, plus beautiful Silver Salmon and tide-bright Steelhead. Add a nice glass of local IPA before a great meal served with a view to die for...overlooking the Kenai River and Mountains each night and you have the perfect 5 day Alaskan fishing getaway!
Book your trip dates between Sept. 15 - 25 and choose from:
A: 5 days of fishing - $2,595 (Save $1,400 per angler!) *
B: 7 days of fishing - $3,495 (Save $1,500 per angler!) *
* Above Rates Based on Double Occupancy
At Cooper Landing Fishing Guide, LLC, we are full-time, Alaska resident fishing guides and fly fishing addicts who call this great state home and are excited to share with you our little slice of fishing paradise! Offering full day, half day and custom fishing excursions for Pacific Salmon, Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska (Kenai and Kasilof Rivers). Our goal is simple: to share our intimate knowledge of fly fishing the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska with you and make your guided fishing experience one of the most memorable days you'll have on your Alaskan vacation! Email David Lisi at Cooper Landing Fishing Guide to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- August & September End of Season Special - 15% Off Full or Half Day Guided Trips out of Cooper Landing for Salmon or Trout. Great time of the year to fly fish the Kenai Peninsula for Silver Salmon, Rainbow Trout & Dolly Varden!