Kodiak Island Resort sits along the shoreline of Larsen Bay on Kodiak Island. The lodge offers complete luxury for guests to enjoy while not fishing. Sat amid some of Alaska's most pristine wilderness guest's of the lodge really do have the best of everything - excellent fishing, beautiful views, and incredible saltwater and freshwater fishing. Email Allen with Kodiak Island Resort to book or learn more.
- Spring King Special - We are offering an early season Spring King Special. Take advantage of our reduced price of $3,250 per person for 5 nights and five days of great king salmon and halibut fishing.This is an all inclusive price of 5 days fishing, deluxe lodging, gourmet meals and round trip air from Kodiak city to our lodge in Larsen Bay. Space is limited and dates are filling. Call 1-877-263-8833 today and mention My Alaskan Fishing Trip when booking to take advantage of this special and find available dates.
In Alaska, the pinnacle of adventure experience and variety is found on the Kenai Peninsula. In the center of this peninsula, on the banks of the states most famous angling stream, sits Great Alaska adventure lodge. This historic Lodge, base camp for early homesteaders and the Peninsula's first float plane service sits in full view of the massive Harding Ice Field and the confluence of two mighty rivers. It is the base from which you will explore the wonders of Alaska's favorite playground. Email Great Alaska Adventures to book or visit their Great Alaska Adventures Specials Page to learn more about these and other deals.
- Fall Splendor Fishing Special (Save over $1,000 per angler!) - Book your trip dates between Sept. 15-25...an amazing deal on one of our very best times. Silver Salmon, Rainbow Trout and Steelhead...5 days of fishing for the price of 4. Add a nice glass of local IPA before a great meal served with a view to die for...overlooking the Kenai River and Mountains each night and you have the perfect 5 day Alaskan fishing getaway!
- The Spring King Salmon/Halibut Special (Save over $1,200 per angler!) - 6 nights and 5 great days of spring fishing. This is a very limited time offer! 5 Great days of fishing, specially available on trips booked between May 27 and June 10th. $2,995.00 per person, 2 angler minimum save $1,200.00 per angler!
The Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge is an Alagnak River lodge that focuses on trophy fishing in a beautiful wilderness setting. The lodge sits along the shores of the Upper Braids of the Alagnak River offering fly fishermen a trip of a lifetime and fishing inside the Katmai National Park. Email Wayne with Alaska Trophy Adventures to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- 3 for 2 - his year we are offering a special 3 for the price of 2 deal for full weeks (Sunday to Sunday) June 10 - July 1, 2018. This deal speaks for itself. If you pay for two slots at our lodge you get to bring an extra person along for free. This offer is based on availability and under the condition that all three people in your group stay in the same cabin and share a boat and guide. Other than that the week will be the same as any other with delicious meals, comfortable beds and world class fishing.
Based in Cooper Landing, Alaska, the picturesque mountain town just a short drive from Anchorage and where the Kenai River begins its 82 mile journey to Cook Inlet, Cooper Landing Fishing Guide, LLC specializes in providing the ultimate drift fishing experience for visitors to the Kenai Peninsula. Offering half and full day guided drift boat trips on both the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers for Pacific Salmon species and Rainbow Trout/Dolly Varden, Cooper Landing Fishing Guide, LLC is committed to ensuring your time spent on the water creates memories to last a lifetime! All ages and skill sets welcome! Contact Dave and Jackie with Cooper Landing Fishing Guide to reserve your spot today! Email David Lisi at Cooper Landing Fishing Guide to book or learn more about any of these deals.
- Early Booking Special - Book early and save with Cooper Landing Fishing Guide, LLC! From now until December 31st, 2017, we will be offering 20% off our half and full day trips for the 2018 Season! These trips are all-inclusive--just bring yourself and a fishing license! Dates are subject to availability. Contact us today to start planning your world-class fishing adventure! 1-907-599-0126