Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaska Coastal Explorer
Top-Rated Seward Fishing, Sightseeing, & Adventure Charters | Choose From Half Day, Full Day & Private Custom Charters
Approximate Cost:Half Day: $150 to $199 Per Person; $200 to $299 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $300 to $399 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides
- Fishing: Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish
- Featured On: Seward Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Charters
Alaska Coastal Explorer sails out of Seward, Alaska and offers guests guided saltwater fishing trips that target Pacific Halibut, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Rock Fish, and big Ling Cod. Seward is an easy drive from Anchorage which takes about 2.5 hours Along scenic Alaska Highway 1. The road is well maintained, and there are plenty of places to stop along the way. While there are many Seward fishing charters to choose from...Alaska Coastal Explorer is one of the best. Expect an experienced guide in Captain Mulloy and a top notch fishing charter with many fishing & sightseeing charter options to choose from...and for those looking for a private charter they do specialize in private custom day & overnight charters.
Fishing with Alaska Coastal Explorer
The charter provides all of the equipment, and every member of the team excels at helping you learn to fish, with landing fish, and making sure that you are having the time of your life.
Fishing around Seward is something that will change your life. Seward sits at the head of Resurrection Bay, which is a narrow inlet where salmon stage before they swim up the rivers to spawn. This shallow and somewhat sheltered bay is also a perfect nursery for smolt, and the somewhat shallow waters here make a haven for Halibut.
Where you find large numbers of Salmon, you find big Halibut. Salmon are a favorite food of Halibut. The coastal waters here are nutrient rich, so the fish grow large. You will have access to big Rock Fish, big, fat Ling Cod, Salmon, Halibut, and you might also see Orca and Salmon Sharks
Overall, expect a professional crew, great boats, good gear, and plenty of fish to battle.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
- Jason and Garrett were great guides showing us the best of Alaska?s wild coastal range. Jason piloted us into beautiful coves to capture waterfalls and glaciers, and we nailed most all of the birds...
- Read Full Review
- Our family of six (Kids: 9, 7 and 3.5 twins) had an absolute blast with Jason and Garrett! The boat was very clean and well maintained, had a comfortable indoor cabin that we sat in while sailing...
- Read Full Review
- EVERYTHING WAS OUR FAVORITE!!!! Jason and Garrett were totally awesome. The fishing, the sightseeing of Orca's, Sea Lions, Bald Eagle, Humpbacks, the Glacier, Otters, magnificent waterfalls and of...
- Read Full Review