Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaska Fishing & Lodging
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $500 to $1,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Soldotna Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Lodges & Guides Cook Inlet - Fishing Charters & Lodges
Alaska Fishing & Lodging offers fishermen packaged fishing trips that include room, fishing, and guides. The lodge is located in the town of Soldotna which is along the Sterling Highway, aka Alaska 1 and about a two-hour drive from Anchorage. Soldotna also has its own airport that offers a variety of flight services including service by Alaska Airlines.
The lodge offers a series of modern cabins with full bathrooms, kitchenettes, and everything you need to enjoy a comfortable stay in Alaska along one of the most famous Alaskan rivers - the Kenai River. The advantage of staying in Soldotna is that you have a whole town available to you. So groceries, restaurants, and nightlife are available.
Fishing with Alaska Fishing & Lodge
The lodge offers a variety of charters for saltwater fishing opportunities in Cook Inlet as well as plenty of freshwater fishing along the Kenai and Russian Rivers. They even offer fly-out fishing trips around the area. The best thing about fishing with these guys is that they focus on making your fishing trip the best it can be and along the Kenai River, which is pretty outstanding.
Fish and Fishing the Kenai River and Cook Inlet
The Kenai River offers all five species of Pacific salmon along with trophy sized Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden. To find the trout, you have to find the salmon and during the summer, the best place to find the trout is in the King Salmon spawning beds. Trout love Salmon roe and the best place for trout to find salmon roe is where the salmon are spawning. This is why a guide is your best bet as they know where the King beds are located.
Cook Inlet is also an outstanding place to fish for trophy-sized fish. Homer is the world capital for Halibut, and if you want to target Pacific Halibut that are over 100 pounds or even upwards of 500 pounds, then Cook Inlet is a good place to start that hunt. Halibut are not the only big fish out there. The Inlet is also home to Ling Cod, Rockfish, and Salmon. The salmon pool in the Inlet before they head upstream.
If you want to find a place that offers you a comfortable environment, friendly staff, and some of the world's best fishing, then check out Alaska Fishing & Lodging.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
Located on the banks of the Kenai River - World-Class Fishing & Recreation - Easy Access to the Kenai River, Kasilof River, Cook Inlet & Russian River
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
- 118 Reviews
- This was my second fishing trip with Alaska Fishing and Lodging. Ty and his crew are absolutely amazing. I had promised my two grandsons "when you get old enough" I would take them fishing to...
- Read Full Review
- This was our fourth trip with Ty and the experiences just keep getting better. You are treated just like family. Ty is full of patience ,knowledge & resourcefulness when it come to fishing. He is...
- Read Full Review
- We were a little nervous because this was our first fishing trip to Alaska but Ty and his crew were amazing. You could definitely tell that they have a lot of experience doing this. They had...
- Read Full Review