Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaska Rivers Company
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $500 to $1,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Cooper Landing - Fishing Guides & Lodges Top 10 Trips Under $3,500 Top 10 Alaska Family Fishing Trips
Alaska Rivers Company sits just off of the Sterling Highway in Cooper Landing and along the shores of the Kenai River. Getting here is fairly easy. You can drive from Anchorage in about 2.5 hours or you can fly into any of a number of small local airports, such as the one in Sterling.
Alaska Rivers Company offers guided rafting and fishing trips along the upper Kenai River and around the Spencer Glacier area.
Fishing with Alaska Rivers Company
The river is a central part of the ecology of this area and not just for its water. The richly teal blue waters obtain that color from mineralization and with it come the aquatic food sources that feed many of the species of fish here. The fish are an essential part of the food Web and even the bears change their habits when the Salmon are in the waters.
The Sockeye Salmon run is in the millions of fish. The King Salmon Population is small and highly protected. The big attraction here besides the fat Rainbow Trout are the Silver Salmon which appear in Late August and September.
This is a guided fishing adventure and that means you have access to many parts of the river that you would not have if you fished on your own. If you're looking for a Kenai River fishing guide Alaska Rivers Company is definitely worth adding to your short list.
Lodging with Alaska Rivers Company
The cabins vary in size. Most have separate bedrooms and a variety of bed sizes. Expect a full kitchen and indoor plumbing. Some cabins have laundry facilities. Units hold from 2-10 guests each.
Expect clean and comfortable cabins. There is a grocery store in Sterling, which is under 10 miles away. You can also stock up on groceries in Anchorage if you plan to drive over to the lodge from there.
Featured Video of Alaska Rivers Company
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
Centrally Located on the Kenai Peninsula - A small town situated along the banks of the Kenai River & close to the Russian River as well
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
- Are stay was in August 2022. We stayed in the River house. Which is a great location right on the Kenai river. The staff and fishing guides we extremely friendly and accommodating to our needs. I...
- Read Full Review
- Stayed 6 nights in The Old River Cabin and did three 1/2 day pm guided fishing trips with ARC. The cabin was rustic, authentic and tucked away - exactly what we were looking for. The fishing was...
- Read Full Review
- This was a 5 hour float on the Kenai river to Skilac Lake. It was supposed to be fairly calm but luckily there were some cool level 2 rapids. Saw a ton of bald eagles. Ike was a hoot. He kept it...
- Read Full Review