Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $500 to $1,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $900+ Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden, Steelhead
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Cooper Landing - Fishing Guides & Lodges Top 10 Trips Under $3,500 Top 10 Trips Under $2,500
Alaska Troutfitters is an amazing blend of every aspect of fly fishing that you can imagine. The fully stocked fly shop is stocked with industry professionals too. They are all happy to share their knowledge, teach you tricks or give you tips on how to fish the Kenai and Russian rivers or the Quartz and Crescent creeks. That's just a stop on your way to your own Alaska Fishing Trip adventure or on your way to the lodge. Their Lodge is the Riverfront Lodging and sits along the fish-rich stretch of the Upper Kenai River. While they are many Kenai River fishing lodges & guides to choose from...Alaska Troutfitters offers one of the best experiences & values you'll find. Experienced guides, a variety of fishing options, comfortable accommodations and dozens and dozens of rave reviews show you that Alaska Troutfitters is a cut above.
The Riverfront Lodging At The Heart Of Fly Fishing Paradise
The cabins at Riverfront Lodge are all traditional log cabins, though some units such as the Swan Sanctuary or the Eagle's Nest are more like small homes.Communal areas include relaxing outdoor sitting areas with hammock, fire pit and views of the amazing Kenai Mountains. The lodge is an ideal haven for those who want to relax in between reeling in those Trophy Rainbows, mega Kings and other trophy-sized fish that call the Kenai area home.
Fishing for Trout in the Trout Rich Water of the Kenai area
Hike in, Fish, and Fish, and Fish some more
Hiking in adventures lead you to those hidden spots along the Russian River, Quartz Creek and the lower peninsula tributaries; Anchor River and Deep Creek. Expect amazing Trout and tenacious Steelhead all lured into an amazing fight by your fly choice. Fly fishing at its' finest.
FlyOut Fishing Trips for Remote Trophy Angling
Before heading out, stop by the Alaska Troutfitters fly shop and stock your fly kit with both dry and sinking flies. Include an assortment of flies that resemble flying insects, nymphs, naiads, mice and other small rodents. Hot color combos include a few flies in pink, orange, chartreuse, and red are all a good bet for fishing within the Kenai River area.
Featured Video of Alaska Troutfitters
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
World-Class Saltwater Fishing & Sightseeing - The Cook Inlet & surrounding areas are remarkably beautiful and one of the most heavily visited areas for fishing and outdoor recreation.
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
- 21 Reviews
- My grandson and I loved our stay at Alaska Troutfitters Lodge. They are on the main highway, but the rooms have access to river via a nice dock area that one can sit and enjoy the river. They have...
- 2 Helpful Votes
- Read Full Review
- Stayed alone in trout. Perfect cabin, quiet, well appointy. Lots of space. River just a few steps away. Clean. Reasonable price. Friendly staff. Food and fish processing close by. Would come back for...
- Read Full Review
- To start, Troutfitters easily has the nicest fly shop on the Kenai Peninsula if not all of Alaska. One thing to look for in a fly shop is how many useless flys they have. Troutfitters has the perfect...
- Read Full Review