Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaskan Fishing Adventures
Top Rated Alaska Fishing & Adventure Lodge | Something for Everyone - Perfect for Families, Couples, Groups or the Die-Hard Angler!
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Soldotna Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Lodges & Guides Kasilof River - Fishing Guides & Lodges Top 10 Trips Under $4,000 Top 10 Trips Under $3,000
Alaskan Fishing Adventures is under new ownership as of 2016 and your hosts, Mark and Julie Burner welcome you to your Kenai Peninsula fishing adventure. In fact, they offer you the choice of three lodges that are spread over the Kenai Peninsula. Each is a perfect base from which to fish for trophy Salmon or Halibut. As for getting there they are all an easy drive from Anchorage or you can charter into Sterling on a commuter flight.
Staying with Alaskan Fishing Adventures
- The Trophy Lodge: on the banks of the Kenai River, which gives total access to fishing regardless of the time of day.
- Angler's Lodge: which is based out of Sterling and makes a perfect location for taking full advantage of both freshwater trophy fishing and Saltwater trophy fishing.
- Exit Glacier Lodge: which is right there in Seward. While Homer, Alaska gets a lot of attention, the Halibut are just as large and plentiful around Seward as they are in Homer.
- Castaway Riverside: Castaway Riverside is situated right on the Kenai River known for its sockeye and silver salmon as well as trophy rainbow trout, all from the private 140 ft fishing dock. Castaway Riverside features three comfortable rooms in our main lodge as well as three family-friendly stand-alone cabins, as well as great RV sites for rent right on the property.
What you should expect from each lodge is top notch service, attention to detail, comfortable and clean rooms and lodges that are well appointed.
Fishing with Alaskan Fishing Adventures
It means that your fishing trip in Alaska does not have to be limited and Alaskan Fishing Adventures makes sure that your options are realized.
King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Halibut, Trout, Lingcod, Rockfish & more...You don't have to opt for one, you can opt for them all with Alaskan Fishing Adventures.
Featured Video of Alaskan Fishing Adventures
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more