Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Dolly Varden
Alaskan Fishing Adventures is under new ownership as of 2016 and your hosts, Mark and Julie Burner welcome you to your Kenai Peninsula fishing adventure. In fact, they offer you the choice of three lodges that are spread over the Kenai Peninsula. Each is a perfect base from which to fish for trophy Salmon or Halibut. As for getting there they are all an easy drive from Anchorage or you can charter into Sterling on a commuter flight.
Staying with Alaskan Fishing Adventures
- The Trophy Lodge: on the banks of the Kenai River, which gives total access to fishing regardless of the time of day.
- Angler's Lodge: which is based out of Sterling and makes a perfect location for taking full advantage of both freshwater trophy fishing and Saltwater Trophy Fishing.
- Exit Glacier Lodge: which is right there in Seward. While Homer, Alaska gets a lot of attention, the Halibut are just as large and plentiful around Seward as they are in Homer.
What you should expect from each lodge is top notch service, attention to detail, comfortable and clean rooms and lodges that are well appointed.
Fishing with Alaskan Fishing Adventures
It means that your fishing trip in Alaska does not have to be limited and Alaskan Fishing Adventures makes sure that your options are realized.
King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Halibut, Trout, Lingcod, Rockfish & more...You don't have to opt for one, you can opt for them all with Alaskan Fishing Adventures.
Featured Video of Alaskan Fishing Adventures
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp