Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaskan Fishing Adventures, Ketchikan
Approximate Cost:4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Halibut, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden, Red Snapper, Sea Bass, Cod
- Featured On: Ketchikan Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Charters & Resorts Alaska's Inside Passage - Fishing Lodges & Charters
Alaska Fishing Adventures is based out of Ketchikan, Alaska and focuses on the magnificent saltwater opportunities that draw fishermen to Alaska from around the world. The Island of Revillagigedo is where you will find the city of Ketchikan. It is easily accessible by ferry or airplane. TIP: Alaska Airlines flies directly into Ketchikan.
Alaska Fishing Adventures offers lodging and charter services that cater to the vacationer who is looking to fish. They offer two lodging options, both of which are designed for family or group visitor units. They feature multiple bedrooms with full kitchens and laundry facilities. The lodging options are comfortable, clean and offer guests the freedom to experience Alaska.
Alaskan Fishing Adventure Services
Fishing: Alaska Fishing Adventure provides ocean fishing opportunities for groups as small as two fishermen. The focus is on salmon as Ketchikan is a focal point where salmon stage before heading into freshwater. The king salmon here are large 20 pounds are average sized fish, 126 pounds is the record. The King Salmon season peaks in June. The silver salmon also plentiful and their season peaks in August. The have an average weight of about 15 pounds. Silvers are a sportsman's dream. They are tenacious fighters that breach and fight against you the whole time. They offer a pure adrenaline rush from the moment they strike. Ocean fishing also means Pacific Halibut. These are true monsters. The record for sports fishing weighed in just shy of 500 pounds. Halibut fishing is intense, and even the small ones are likely larger than salmon. Plus, Halibut is amazing to eat.
Fishing Charters and Alaskan Fishing Adventures
Alaskan Fishing Adventures has covered all of the basics when it comes to fishing in Alaska. The no-frills lodging allows guests to enjoy the local scene really. The fishing here is beyond excellent as there is something in season or peaking all summer long. The local waters are also rich in other saltwater fish like cod. Ling Cod are awesome predatory fish with blue flesh and are wonderful to eat. They are long, lean predators that can weigh 20-30 pounds. If you want to experience the thrill of ocean fishing in Alaska. Darell is the guy to make it happen for you.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
- First time my wife and I went on a real fishing trip. We booked with Alaskan Fishing Adventures based on their simple comprehensive website and immediate response to email and phone calls. The crew...
- Read Full Review
- Wow where do I start! First off Darell is not only a very knowledgable guide but he is a great person. We had him guide us our first day and not only caught our limits of fish but learned how and...
- 2 Helpful Votes
- Read Full Review
- If your going to Ketchikan and what a trip that you'll catch lots of fish and have an amazing time doing so than this is the place for you. Darrel is a down-to-earth, trulful and trustworthy person...
- Read Full Review