Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaska's River Wild Lodge
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $5,500 to $6,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling, Chum Salmon, Lake Trout
- Featured On: Top 10 Trips Under $3,000
Alaska's River Wild Lodge is located within the Lake Clark National Park and along the shores of Lake Clark. The Lodge is part of Port Alsworth. For those fishermen who seek the remote wilderness but want the best lodge to rest and vacation in, then Alaska's River Wild Lodge likely will not disappoint. The beautiful lodge is accessible only by bush plane. The design is rustic chic with a lot of comforts. Expect five-star meals and a warm welcome.
Fishing with Alaska's River Wild Lodge
The lodge offers fly-out fishing to some of the best rivers that Alaska offers. Those include; Nushagak, Kvichac, Lower Talarik, Moraine Creek, and the Naknek River.
When To Fish for Which Fish
Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden, Arctic Grayling, Lake Trout, and Northern Pike are all available year round. Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden are three species of fish that put up a tremendous fight. If you limit out on Salmon, then rig for any of these fish. Bristol Bay Water Shed is home to some amazingly large rainbows and Dolly Varden. If you want a monster, hit the Northern Pike using a steel leader and a dry floating rodent fly. Snake it over the weedy portion of the river and then hold on to your pole.
Other Outstanding Adventures at Alaska's River Wild Lodge
When you come, expect to find outstanding guides for every activity that you do. If you love to fish, you won't find better. If you love to capture nature via your camera, this is the place from which to do so. If you love the quiet and the wilderness, then sign up for a hiking trip or kayak trip. They are equipped to help you master the adventure that is Alaska. It is all waiting for you, including those monster Rainbow Trout.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
Prince of Wales Island
Experience Alaska Fishing & Nature on the 4th Largest Island in the United States - A beautiful & remote island in Southeast Alaska that offers world class saltwater fishing, freshwater fly fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing & more.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
- 4 Reviews
- I wasn't sure what to expect upon our arrival in Port Alsworth on our way to the Alaskan bush for a grizzly hunt, but Jeelan and Seth Kroenke's River Wild Lodge exceeded all expectations. What a...
- Read Full Review
- While most Alaska outfitters and guides cater to fishermen and hunters, as professional wildlife photographers, my wife and I were more interested in the pursuit of Alaska's diverse wild creatures...
- Read Full Review
- A few of my friends an I went on an Alaskan grizzly bear hunt. Once we made our flight to Anchorage, it was off to the beautiful, and unique Port Alsworth. Flying through the pass, offers a great...
- 4 Helpful Votes
- Read Full Review