Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $500 to $1,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Halibut
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Soldotna Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Lodges & Guides Cook Inlet - Fishing Charters & Lodges Top 10 Trips Under $2,500
The Angler's Lodge sits on the banks of the Kenai River in between the towns of Kenai, Soldotna, Seward, and Homer. Homer is the Alaska capital for halibut fishing. The Kenai River is one of the worlds greatest fishing destinations. Being next to both locations makes the Angler's Lodge a haven for fishermen. This is a family owned Lodge and Marlene and Roger take good care of their guests.
The menu is rich and the food is home cooked. Expect a lot of good food. Dinner is served family style. Expect Marlene to spoil you with baked halibut, Chicken Marcella, her strawberry rhubarb pie. You will likely get the best BBQ'd salmon you will ever eat too. Lunch is served on the boat or back at the lodge.
Fishing Trips and Fishing Expectations
Fly Out Fishing for Trophy Trout
Other fish include the Arctic Grayling and the Dolly Varden for river species. The Dolly Varden are amazingly beautiful and they fight like mad too. For saltwater fish, you might be lucky enough to catch a Lingcod. These long and lean predatory fish are awesome to eat and they are amazing to fight.
The Angler's Lodge is beautiful. It is a comfortable lodge with comfortable rooms. There is a six-person hot tub for relaxing. You can also fish right from the shore. There is a local fish processing company that will process your fish and hold it for you until you are ready to fly home. They will also ship it do you via Fed Ex if you want.
Overall, this is an excellent spot for a fishing vacation. The focus here is on fishing and your comfort. It is a friendly lodge where you feel like part of the family.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
Centrally Located on the Kenai Peninsula - A small town situated along the banks of the Kenai River & close to the Russian River as well
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
World-Class Saltwater Fishing & Sightseeing - The Cook Inlet & surrounding areas are remarkably beautiful and one of the most heavily visited areas for fishing and outdoor recreation.
- 70 Reviews
- We really enjoyed our stay here. It is a full service Lodge on the Kenai River. They take care of all needs and you want for nothing. The staff, fishing guides and owners are great. From now on this...
- Read Full Review
- My brother and I enjoyed five days of fishing. It was a wonderful experience. The guides and the ocean boat crews were first rate. There were several fishing options from which to choose. The...
- Read Full Review
- How do you book a place as 2 bedrooms when it is not? Then when we asked to make the two beds into king size beds the maid service just opts out, leaves it is as - 4 twins. We absolutely told the...
- Read Full Review