Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per Person; $200 to $299 Per PersonFull Day: $150 to $199 Per Person; $200 to $299 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Kenai - Fishing Lodges & Guides
Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service offers everything you need to have the best Alaskan Fishing Adventure. They offer fishing up and down the Kenai River where you have access to all five species of Pacific Salmon, big Rainbow Trout, and Dolly Varden Char. In addition, they have cabins that are nicely appointed and plenty of things for guests to do around the lodge.Â
Getting here is easy. Its about a three-hour ride from Anchorage and through some beautiful scenery. The Sterling Highway is well-maintained too. You can also fly in to Kenai, which is just minutes away by car. If you are short on time, the flight is about 1/2 hour and you can be fishing in no time.Â
The Fishing at Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service
Overall, expect a seasoned and very experienced guide in Keith, excellent equipment, and one of the best Rivers in Alaska to toss flies in. May and June are the best months for King Salmon. August and into September are the prime months for Silver Salmon.Â
Lodging withÂ Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service
Groceries are available in Kenai or Soldotna, both of which are just a few minutes away by car.Â
Why Stay here? Beaver Creek is the Kenai River and the fishing hole here is well-known for producing big King Salmon. You are literally a few feet from the Kenai River, fishing, and the boat.Â
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Prince of Wales Island
Experience Alaska Fishing & Nature on the 4th Largest Island in the United States - A beautiful & remote island in Southeast Alaska that offers world class saltwater fishing, freshwater fly fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing & more.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
- 5 Reviews
- We have stayed with Jane & Keith several times over the years and the quality and value of the services they provide cannot be beaten. On this trip we stayed at the Sockeye Cabin for 3 nights and...
- Read Full Review
- This was our second guided fishing trip with Keith and our third time staying in the cabins. There is NO guide more knowledgeable on the river! While we know fishing is not necessarily catching, if...
- 1 Helpful Vote
- Read Full Review
- Highly recommend using Keith and Jane for you fishing needs. They take care of everything, including the weather! Their cabins are extremely cute and well stocked, and their location is perfect. We...
- Read Full Review