Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Arctic Char, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden, Lake Trout, Steelhead
- Featured On: Cook Inlet Fishing Trips Kenai River Fishing Trips Top 10 Trips Under $3,000 Top 10 Fishing & Adventure Trips
The Crooked Creek Retreat Lodge is a mixed lodge. It offers both Saltwater sports fishing and Freshwater sports fishing to its guests. The lodge is situated just a few miles from the town of Kasilof, Alaska of the banks of the Crooked Creek. This is a central location that can put you on the mighty Kenai River in 15 minutes or on the ocean in less than an hour. This is a well-rounded lodge. Auntie Dorothy makes sure that you get all the fishing you want and then when you come back to the lodge you get the luxury and comfort from a crew that knows how to take care of its guests. Great food, great rooms, and phenomenal fishing. This is a Cabelas Outdoor Adventures Lodge, and it holds numerous #1 awards and ratings from guests who have come and lived the adventure. The worst part about Crooked Creek Retreat is going home.
Fresh Water Fishing Adventures
• Trophy Rainbows (up to 18 pounds)
• Dolly Varden (impressive fighters)
• Arctic Char ( beautiful on a dry fly)
• Arctic Grayling (Smart, gorgeous, and fun)
• Salmon: King, Silver, Pink, Sockeye, and Chum
• Steelhead (Try those on a Pink Egg Sucking Leech fly)
The lodge supplies you with all of the equipment you will need including waders, quality rods, an awesome assortment of flies, lures, spoons and jigs. The trips include fly outs to Kustration or Wolverine and Big Lakes. The guides are experienced and flexible. It's your adventure you name the fish and they will help you to:
• Find the fish
• Teach you how to fish for it.
• Show you how to fish for it
• Help you land it.
There is a reason that the Crooked Creek Lodge has such remarkable ratings from its guests. The service is not just about you. It is about you and your fishing vacation. They leave no stone unturned, and they are masters of making you feel at home. While you fish, they make your fishing dreams come true. While you are recovering from fishing, they are spoiling you rotten.
Ocean Fishing Adventures
• Halibut - Chickens under 100 pounds and Barn Doors 100-1000 pounds.
• Salmon Fishing - The massive Kings, Silvers, and Sockeye salmon all gather in Cook Inlet before heading up the Kenai River.
• Sea Bass
• Rock Fish (try those with a fly rod!)
• Yellow Eye
• Ling Cod (Monstrous Fighters)
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp