Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Deep Creek Fishing Club
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $5,500 to $6,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Arctic Char, Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden, Lake Trout, Steelhead
- Featured On: Ninilchik - Halibut Fishing Charters Cook Inlet - Fishing Charters & Lodges Top 10 Helicopter Fishing Trips
The Deep Creek Fishing Club is located on the world-famous Kenai Peninsula almost halfway between the towns of Kenai and Homer, Alaska. It is easily reached by car from Anchorage by driving along the Sterling Highway. You can also fly into Kenai or Sterling and then rent a car from there.
The Location of the Deep Creek Fishing Club
The Lodge at Deep Creek Fishing Club
Guests can relax on their own deck and watch bald eagles soar past, fish, or settle territorial disputes. There are moose that wonder through and in spring and summer the cows will show off their wabbly legged calves. Guests also enjoy the vistas that span Cook Inlet and the massive snowcapped volcanoes that perch across the water.
Expect the utmost in comfort with king-sized beds, premium linens, satellite TV, and mini-fridge all in an 800 square foot cabin. As an all-inclusive lodge, everything you want is right there.
Fishing with the Deep Creek Fishing Club
The Deep Creek Fishing Club sits in some of the best Halibut fishing waters that Alaska has to offer. Guests have the opportunity to target big Halibut in the 300 plus pound range and plenty of smaller Halibut under 100 pounds. In addition to Halibut, the local waters are rich with King Salmon, Silver, Salmon, and Sockeye Salmon plus you have access to big Trophy Rock Fish and Ling Cod.
For Freshwater Fishing, guests enjoy the best of Alaska with easy fly-out fishing trips that take you to fabled rivers, lakes, and destinations throughout Alaska. Those include Trophy Rainbow Trout fishing in areas like Lake Iliamna which also offers easy access to amazing clear water streams and rivers.
All trips are fully guided and the guides at any lodge make the difference between a fishing trip and one that you remember for the rest of your life. The guides at the Lake Iliamna are the best. They know Alaska, the rivers, and the fish. Expect to have the option of targeting Trophy Northern Pike, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Trophy Rainbow trout, Dolly Varden, and if you time your visit correctly, you might hit the best Steelhead fishing you have ever experienced.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
Prince of Wales Island
Experience Alaska Fishing & Nature on the 4th Largest Island in the United States - A beautiful & remote island in Southeast Alaska that offers world class saltwater fishing, freshwater fly fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing & more.
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
- 33 Reviews
- My wife and I just returned from a 3 day, 4 night stay at DCFC. WOW! Totally 1st class from arrival to 0500 departure with the owner leading us down to the fish processor to pick up our 100 lbs of...
- 1 Helpful Vote
- Read Full Review
- DCFC exceeded our expectations in every way. First class experience - everything from the lodge and property (beautiful) to the top notch guides and friendly staff. This is a special place that I...
- 2 Helpful Votes
- Read Full Review
- Can?t say enough about our fabulous stay. Great food, fishing and memories. We fished in the ocean for two days and a third day in the river. My husband and I brought home 250 lbs of salmon and...
- Read Full Review