Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Approximate Cost:4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Steelhead
- Featured On: Alaska's Inside Passage - Fishing Lodges & Charters Prince of Wales Island - Fishing Lodges & Resorts
Fireweed Lodge sits along the west coast of Prince of Wales Island in the Southeastern portion of Alaska. This is a luxury lodge with ample opportunities for fishermen to enjoy big King Salmon and Barn Door Halibut. The lodge focuses on trophy fishing and has been helping visitors create once-in-a-lifetime fishing vacations for over 25 years. Boat in or drive in options make the lodge easily reachable.
Luxury, Lodging, and Service
The lodge is a conglomerate of 18 luxury guest rooms stacked with modern conveniences, such as private decks. There is an on-site hot tub, basketball courts, horseshoes, and a recreation room that includes TV, wet bar, and billiards.
The dining room is large and spacious without crowded tables. It offers amazing views of the bay and wildlife such as deer, bear, and even eagles. Expect plenty of palate pleasing cuisine including deserts, selections of wine, and cocktails. Expect good food and lots of it.
Fishing with Fireweed Lodge
Halibut in the Southeastern waters of Alaska are big. Sports fishermen have managed 450 pound catches. While many are small in the 30 pound range, there are plenty that battle with fishermen and end up being 100-300 pounds. To put that into perspective a 200 pound halibut is easily five feet long and a meter wide. These are big fish that are all muscle and they are aggressive feeders and fighters too.
Rock Fish and Ling Cod are another possibility. The Ling Cod are long and lean predators with huge mouths. They are blue fleshed fish that are good to eat and they also fight plenty hard.
Overall, if you want a comfortable and luxury lodge with ample access to big fish, then Fireweed Lodge is worthy of consideration.
Featured Video of Fireweed Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
Located on the banks of the Kenai River - World-Class Fishing & Recreation - Easy Access to the Kenai River, Kasilof River, Cook Inlet & Russian River
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
- 13 Reviews
- Fishing for King Salmon and Halibut followed by a 5 star dinner!! Fabulous accommodations all the way around!! Owners and staff are above and beyond friendly!! If you?re in Klawock definitely put...
- Read Full Review
- We spent three nights at the Fireweed Lodge for a wedding. The facility is beautiful, the food and staff were great. Rooms were nice with comfortable beds. There are also cabins. They specialise in...
- Read Full Review
- Forth time fishing this area , first time at this lodge and couldn?t be more pleased. Bob and Jeannie run a first class lodge . Boats , captains ,lodge staff and fishing second to none.food was very...
- Read Full Review