Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $300 to $399 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden
Fishology Alaska is a professional guide service that helps locals and visitors to the Kenai Peninsula to enjoy the best of the Kenai River, Kasilof River, Cook Inlet, and various other rivers and lakes through their guiding and fly-out fishing adventures.
The Destinations for Fishing with Fishology Alaska
The Kasilof is on the level with the Kenai River both for the number of fish that spawn here and the quality of fish that live in these waters. Expect big Salmong, Big Rainbow Trout, and plenty of Dolly Varden Char when you fish the Kasilof.
You might hear otherwise, and if you do, that is because those fishermen did not have quality guides. Even the Kenai is a challenge if you do not know where to fish or how. Many of the rivers in this area have access restrictions, and if you do not have the proper permits, you cannot fish them. Both of these rivers are world-class.
When you visit the Kenai Peninsula, you have access to two areas of world-class saltwater fishing and Fishology Alaska can take you to both.
What you get is access to Barn Door Halibut, Chickens (20-100 pound Halibut,) King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Chum Salmon, Pink Salmon, and Sockeye Salmon. Also, might meet the big Ling Cod or enjoy fishing for any of the many species of Rock Fish available.
Overall, expect quality guides, good boats, good gear, and access to big Fish.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
Prince of Wales Island
Experience Alaska Fishing & Nature on the 4th Largest Island in the United States - A beautiful & remote island in Southeast Alaska that offers world class saltwater fishing, freshwater fly fishing, hiking, wildlife viewing & more.
- Fishology/Orca Lodge has become our favorite destination for fishing the Soldotna Area by far! Orca Lodge for accommodations and Fishology for its professional fishing guides. They book out 1-2...
- Read Full Review
- Mark from Fishology was fantastic to work with. We spent a great day on the Kosilov hunting king salmon, got 1 native fish and missed a few others. Nick our guide was awesome and worked very hard...
- Read Full Review
- WOW! We just returned from Alaska to NW Tennessee, and had a wonderful experience booking with Mark through Fishology. Our first trip was cancelled on June 9, 2021 due to weather. We had only one...
- Read Full Review