Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Kenai Cache Outfitters
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $500 to $1,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden, Lake Trout
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Cooper Landing - Fishing Guides & Lodges Russian River - Fishing Guides
The Kenai Cache Outfitters fish out of Cooper Landing which is easy to reach via the Sterling Highway. It takes about 2.5 hours to get there from Anchorage and once there you have access to the world famous Kenai River and the Russian River too. This is the home or world record King Salmon, Big Fat Rainbow Trout, and plenty of Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, and Chum Salmon.
Fishing with Kenai Cache Outfitters
That is one of the big difference here from many other guide services on the Kenai River. These guys care about the quality of your trip, and they have the experience on both the Kenai River and the Russian River to make your trip worthwhile and amazing.
Expect to fish with top of the line fishing gear such as Sage Rods and quality reels. Everything thing here is designed to exceed the need of these world-class rivers and the fish that swim in them.
Overall, expect to meet people who care about your trip, offer the best equipment, and share with you the knowledge to target big Trophy fish. All the while, they focus on keeping you safe, making sure you are enjoying your adventure and ensuring that your fishing trip here is 100 percent successful.
Featured Video of Kenai Cache Outfitters
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
Centrally Located on the Kenai Peninsula - A small town situated along the banks of the Kenai River & close to the Russian River as well
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
- Best experience in my six years of fly fishing! Caught some Dolly Varden, Humpy and Sockeye all on the fly rod! Marty knew where the fish were and what they might eat. AWESOME! Lots of wildlife too...
- Read Full Review
- We had the best time on our guided trip. Marty was perfect. He had us on fish right away! Conversation was easy and funny. We liked it so much we are going again this coming weekend. I?ve always had...
- Read Full Review
- Had a fabulous time on the Kenai River, limited out in a hour and a half. Our guide Blake was great and plan on going with him again. Everybody at Kenai Cache was very kind and professional and treat...
- Read Full Review