Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Kenai Riverside Lodge
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $4,500 to $5,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Cooper Landing - Fishing Guides & Lodges
The Kenai Riverside Lodge is part of Alaska Wildland Adventures, which consists of three lodges in beautiful parts of Alaska. In addition to excellent fishing options, for guests who are interested in more than just fishing, this lodge offers some outstanding packages that allow you to truly sample Alaska. There are many Kenai River fishing lodges to choose from...what helps make Kenai Riverside Lodge unique is that they have two sister adventure & sightseeing lodges and they offer packages that allow you to experience both fishing & adventure in one package.
Fishing The Kenai River
The area is about two hours from Anchorage, two hours from Homer, and about 1.5 hours from Seward. The Upper Kenai is a perfect location to explore the Alaska Peninsula. Fishing here is either by drifting or by shore casting. This is the area of Alaska where the term "Combat Fishing" likely originate. For that reason, a guide is your best bet.
The Kenai Riverside Lodge has been guiding fishermen on the Kenai River since 1977. Alaska is a huge place to fish and the Kenai River is massive so having someone who knows the river is a huge boon to fishermen. You need special permits to fish in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, and in the National Forest. A good guide service has those permits, so you don't have to bother with them. They also know where the boundaries are so you also do not have to deal with the Alaska Fish and Game for fishing in a closed area.
Fishing with the Kenai Riverside Lodge
Overall, you cannot go wrong when fishing on the Kenai River. The key, though is having a good guide and the Kenai River Lodge has good guides. This is also a place that is ideal for families and those who like a road adventure. There is so much to do here that everyone will have a good time.
Featured Video of Kenai Riverside Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
- 69 Reviews
- ?Kenai Riverside Lodge-Everything you?d want in an Alaska fishing vacation and much, much more! The friendliness, expertise and hard work of our guides Walker and Tae made our group of novice to...
- Read Full Review
- We spent 6 days at Kenai Riverside Lodge. We were fortunate to stay at one of the large homes on site, but we also saw the cabins which were spacious, clean, and pleasant. Heartily recommend to...
- Read Full Review
- We stayed in the Lynx cabin for 2 nights the first week of June. The cabin was lovely and well appointed. The food in the lodge was good. The first day we were there the dining room was...
- Read Full Review