Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden, Steelhead
You can find the Kodiak Legends Lodge on the shores of Uyak Bay, which is about 60-miles to the southwest of Kodiak, Alaska. This is a fly in or boat in lodge as Kodiak is an Island without roads to the mainland.
Fun Fact: Kodiak is home to the largest land predator in the world — The Kodiak Brown Bear. Not that you should lose your head around them, they are fairly mild mannered but don't tempt fate.
The lodge is beautiful, and the surrounding area is sheltered and offers amazing and vibrant green forests, meadows, and snow capped mountains. Guests are housed either in the main lodge, which offers five suites or in one of two VIP cabins. The dining room hold up to 20 guests, and the food here is gourmet. There are plenty of things to do here during your non-fishing time, including playing pool. There is Wi-Fi and television. Expect a luxurious stay with comfortable, well-appointed rooms.
Saltwater Fishing off Kodiak Island
Freshwater Fishing with Kodiak Legends Lodge
When to Come
- For Steelhead, October through November is the prime season. Expect to find Steelhead in the 8-15 pound range.
- For Rainbow Trout, July through September with sizes of 3-6 pounds.
- For Sockeye June, July, and into Late August. The Sockeye are 5-8 pounds.
- For Kings, May through July-Saltwater fishing.
Overall, this is a fantastic lodge. The lodge itself is comfortable, clean, and luxurious. The fishing here is just amazing. You cannot go wrong anytime of the year, but call them about special seasons or specific fish targets. The Alaska calendar revolves around fish, and the fish are never exact when they show up in the local waters.
Featured Video of Kodiak Legends Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp