Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Alaska's Log Cabin Resort
Approximate Cost:Please contact Alaska's Log Cabin Resort for up to date pricing information.
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing Self Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Halibut, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden, Red Snapper, Sea Bass, Cod
Alaska's Log Cabin Resort & RV Park is located on the Prince of Wales Island. The resort sits west of Ketchikan, Alaska. The Lodge offers guided charters and unguided charter packages for saltwater and freshwater fishing adventures.
Guests of the Lodge are housed in cabins and suites that offer separate bedrooms, separate living rooms and a waterfront view. Guest rooms house 4 to 5 people. Units include a kitchen and a barbecue. Your stay includes a continental breakfast and a box lunch. Evening meals are via local restaurants that are not included in the price of your package.
Fishing with Alaska's Log Cabin Resort
Guests who opt for an unguided charter fishing adventure fish from a 16-foot Lund Skiff, which includes motor and fuel. Guests are given a map of the local waterways that is marked with hot fishing spots. Whether you choose a guided or unguided charter experience, your catch will be processed and frozen for you.
Your guide has over 36 years of fishing and guiding experience in these Southeast Alaskan waters. If you want to find the big fish, or best fishing holes than a guide is the person to help you achieve that goal.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
Beautiful Views From the Shores of the Cook Inlet - Saltwater Fishing for Trophy King Salmon & Huge Halibut along with excellent freshwater fishing in Ninilchik River & Deep Creek as well.
Centrally Located on the Kenai Peninsula - A small town situated along the banks of the Kenai River & close to the Russian River as well
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
- 2 Reviews
- Last year my son and a fishing buddy and his son spent a week at Log Cabin Resort on the economy self-guided package, (used skiffs, stayed in rustic beach cabins, cleaned our own catch). After we...
- Read Full Review
- 1st cabin we were assigned to we could not latch the door on the inside. this doesn't work formy wife and i.cabin was supposed to be beach front,it wasn't.switched to another cabin that would latch...
- 2 Helpful Votes
- Read Full Review