Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Oasis Alaska Charters
We take great pride in what we do and will work hard to give you the best trip possible with the amount of time you have.
Approximate Cost:4 - 5 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $300 to $399 Per PersonFull Day: $500 to $599 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish
- Featured On: Ketchikan Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Charters & Resorts Alaska's Inside Passage - Fishing Lodges & Charters Top 10 Alaska Halibut & Salmon Charters Top 10 Ketchikan Fishing Charters & Cruise Ship Fishing Excursions
Oasis Alaska Charters sails out of Ketchikan along the Inside Passage. They dock at the Clover Pass Resort and welcome Cruise Ship guests and visitors from all over the world.
Fishing with Oasis Alaska Charters
The crew here are professional and have many years of experience helping guests just like you to enjoy fishing adventures for big King Salmon and big Barn Door Halibut. You should expect top-notch service and a helpful crew. The boats are well-equipped, clean, and stocked with quality gear.
King Salmon: Best time to book is June and July. There are Kings available May and August, but the big ones show up from early June through the end of July.
Halibut: Best time to book for Halibut Fishing is June, July, and August. There are Halibut here all season - May through the end of August, but the hottest month is July and the season starts to Peak during the month of June. Halibut fishing tapers somewhat in August.
Silver Salmon: Peak time is July with August being a close second. There are Silver Salmon here May-August, but July is the best month by far.
Rock Fish: Best Month for Rock Fish is July with June and August being good months too. There are plenty of Rock Fish here May-August but the peak of the season is July.
It is hard not to have a good fishing day in Ketchikan, but if you want to have an outstanding fishing adventure book with the Oasis Alaska Charters
Featured Video of Oasis Alaska Charters
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
World-Class Saltwater Fishing & Sightseeing - The Cook Inlet & surrounding areas are remarkably beautiful and one of the most heavily visited areas for fishing and outdoor recreation.
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
- My husband and son originally had a halibut trip booked thru our cruise line but it was cancelled. I ended up booking with Oasis Charters and they were great from the initial inquiry. They were...
- Read Full Review
- Fished one day with Hunter and another day with Murray. Both were full day charters and we did great with both captains. Weather was bad on the day with Hunter so we were unable to go for halibut...
- Read Full Review
- We had a great time. Super friendly, very accommodating, and great service in every aspect. The fishing was really good and we had a super day.
- Read Full Review