Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $150 to $199 Per PersonFull Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $300 to $399 Per Person
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Rockfish, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Soldotna Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Lodges & Guides
The Orca Lodge sits along the banks of the Kenai River. It is easy to get to as it is just off the Sterling Highway - Alaska Highway 1. It is about 2.5 hours from Anchorage by car, or you can fly into the small city-owned airport in Soldotna. Commuter flights from Anchorage make getting to Soldotna easy. Welcome to the Kenai River. This is a world-famous river for Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout, Big Dolly Varden, and the river that holds the world record for the biggest King Salmon caught. Also, there are fly-out fishing opportunities too.Â
Fishing with Orca LodgeÂ
Fishing the Kenai - The Kenai River is home to all five species of Pacific Salmon, though the Pink Salmon are found only in the lower area of the river. The big Kings and Silver Salmon are usually the highlights of the year, but the Sockeye Salmon show up by the millions, and you can easily enjoy a full day of Sockeye Flossing. The Chum Salmon are also present, and they are the second largest of the Salmon here, being dwarfed by only the Kings. The beautiful thing about the Chum Salmon is that they fight nearly on par with the Silver Salmon. Alongside the Salmon are trophy-sized Rainbow Trout and big Dollar Varden Char. Â
If the big River Fish are not enough, you can head to Seward or Homer and target the big Barn Door Halibut - those over 100 pounds.Â
Overall, expect good lodging and outstanding fishing.Â
Lodging with Orca Lodge
Expect clean and comfortable cabins with everything you need to make your stay pleasant.Â
Featured Video of Orca Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
Located on the banks of the Kenai River - World-Class Fishing & Recreation - Easy Access to the Kenai River, Kasilof River, Cook Inlet & Russian River
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
- 60 Reviews
- We visited the excellent Kenai Peninsula in June; it was a lifetime trip. Mark, the owner of Orca Point, was excellent and very helpful in getting everything set up before our trip. Orca Point and...
- Read Full Review
- My husband and I wanted to fish in Alaska, more my husband than me! But, I am hooked now. We spend an incredible day on the Cook Inlet to catch halibut and everyone on our boat caught the limit...
- Read Full Review
- I have been to Orca Lodge a dozen times over the years, most recently this August. Mark and his staff are incredibly accommodating, the cabins are cozy and comfortable, the fishing access amazing and...
- Read Full Review