Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
- Type: Float Trips
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Arctic Grayling, Chum Salmon, Dolly Varden
Ouzel Expeditions is all about fishing. They know the land. They know the fish, and they know what fly fishermen want. They also know how to give you something more and their consistency of exceeding expectations is proof.
Ouzel Expeditions has access to the best rivers in Alaska and Russia. They focus their Alaskan fly fishing float trips around the Brooks Range, and that means you the fisherman have access to the Tarpon of the North.
The Rivers and the Fish
- The Salmon River - 90 miles, high altitude, float through lush forests, canyons and onto the permafrost arctic tundra. Fish for Kings, Silvers, Chums, Pinks, Arctic Graylings, Char, and Rainbow Trout.
- The Kanektok River - Inside the Togiak National Wildlife Refuge - A clear water river that flows through the Ahklum mountains into Kagati Lake. fish for Kings, Silvers, sea run Char, and Rainbows.
- Aniakchak River - Starts at Surprise Lake and you fly in over the Gates of Aniakchak Volcano. The river stretches for 400 miles and is home to big trophy fish like 30-inch sea run Char, Chrome Salmon including Kings and Sockeye. Ask them about the Story of the Rainbow Trout here.
- Alagnak River - World-famous for its Salmon fishing - flows through the Katmai National Park and is known as a trophy river for Rainbows.
- Lake Creek - 60 miles long with white water - starts with a fly by of Mt. McKinley. Fish for Kings, Silvers, Sockeye, and Big Rainbows.
- American Creek - The best Dry-Fly Fishing spot in the world - Big Rainbows, Lots of wildlife, wolves, caribou, wolverines, fox, grizzlies and plenty of moose.
Featured Video of Ouzel Expeditions
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
Centrally Located on the Kenai Peninsula - A small town situated along the banks of the Kenai River & close to the Russian River as well
Located on the banks of the Kenai River - World-Class Fishing & Recreation - Easy Access to the Kenai River, Kasilof River, Cook Inlet & Russian River
Beautiful Views From the Shores of the Cook Inlet - Saltwater Fishing for Trophy King Salmon & Huge Halibut along with excellent freshwater fishing in Ninilchik River & Deep Creek as well.