Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Rod 'N Reel Alaska Fishing Charters
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Ling Cod
Rod 'N Reel Alaska Fishing Charters is a Kenai River fishing charter that offers both saltwater and freshwater fishing in Alaska's wilderness. Despite the name this place is more akin to a lodge with guides than a fishing charter and that is great news.
There are eight cabins that sit riverside and offer deluxe accommodations.
Fishing with Rod 'N Reel Alaska Fishing Charters
If you opt for fishing in the Kenai River then you will do so aboard 20 foot riverboats that offer comfortable fishing and high degrees of safety. If you opt to fish saltwater then you will do so aboard a 30 foot saltwater boat that is also equipped for comfort and safety.
The Guides here are amazing they offer decades of experience fishing these waters and the understand the local topography, rivers, and wildlife. Each of the guides are US Coast Guard Certified and will make your fishing adventure one you will always remember.
Expect to be able to target big Salmon, such as King Salmon. Expect to target big Halibut if you opt to fish saltwater. The local rivers are full of big Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden, and periodic runs of Silver Salmon, Red Salmon, King Salmon, Chum Salmon, and Pink Salmon.
You cannot go wrong fishing out of Kenai and the Rod 'N Reel Alaska Fishing Charters is a company that has the experience to make your adventure wonderful.
Featured Video of Rod 'N Reel Alaska Fishing Charters
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
World-Class Saltwater Fishing & Sightseeing - The Cook Inlet & surrounding areas are remarkably beautiful and one of the most heavily visited areas for fishing and outdoor recreation.
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
- 20 Reviews
- Went out for halibut out of Ninilchik. Worst charter I've ever been on. We had perfect weather, but that was about the only good thing. Captain showed up late smelling of alcohol, and we waited...
- Read Full Review
- Rod & Real Charters have been in business for over 38 years and it shows. The have freshwater trips for salmon and saltwater trips for salmon, halibut and other saltwater species. They also have...
- 1 Helpful Vote
- Read Full Review
- When you?re from Texas and running from the summer heat, Rod N Real is a great place to go. We had an excellent 5 Night / 4 Day trip. The fishing was pretty terrific but the people are really what...
- Read Full Review