Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Royal Wolf Lodge
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $12,000 - $15,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden, Lake Trout
The Royal Wolf Lodge sits on a spur of land in the middle of the Katmai National Park. The lodge owns 120 acres and includes private fishing grounds which are set amid the gentle rolling mountains and next to lakes, rivers and streams that offer outstanding fishing opportunities. Royal Wolf Lodge is a fly-out lodge and focuses its fishing trips on the rivers and fishing spots that hold the best fish for the season. Every river in Alaska is different and understanding the rivers provides you with the best opportunity to land trophy fish. That understanding is what the Royal Wolf Lodge provides to its guests.
The Royal Wolf Lodge is a top tier fly fishing lodge that is richly appointed and luxurious. The private cabins surround the main lodge and offer world-class accommodations. Each cabin is themed based and decorated according to its name. There are cabin choices between the Wolf, Loon, Caribou, Moose, Grizzly Bear and the Eagles Nest. Expect comfortable beds, quality linens, and privacy. While the accommodations are all about comfort and relaxing, the primary focus is on fishing. The Royal Wolf Lodge is an outstanding starting point for fly-out fishing trips in the Southwest corner of Bristol Bay.
Trophy Sized Rainbow Trout, 18 Pounds of pure Fight in Rivers that are designated as the Rainbow Trout Fly Fishing destination in Alaska
Outstanding Selection in smaller streams with Clear Water and Gravel Bottoms
Summer Sizzles in the hottest fishing area in Alaska
Featured Video of Royal Wolf Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
Fishing & Adventure on Baranof Island - Visit Sitka for great fishing for Halibut & Salmon, a good variety of lodges from luxury to afforable and a wealth of outdoor activities & wildlife viewing on Baranof Island.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
- 73 Reviews
- This was our second trip to Royal Wolf Lodge. My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The service, the food the fishing and especially the people at Royal Wolf Lodge are the best! The new managers...
- Read Full Review
- I had a fantastic trip to Royal Wolf last week. Every single staff member went above and beyond and truly seemed to care. The staff members really seem to love their job which speaks volumes of the...
- Read Full Review
- Friendly and luxury fishing lounge in Alaska. Equipped with all amenities, excellent personnel and owners. I would recommend to any fish and Alaska lover. You will experience the best vacations ever...
- Read Full Review