Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
- Type: Charters & Guides Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Self Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Pink Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Northern Pike, Arctic Grayling, Chum Salmon
- Featured On: Top 10 Fishing & Adventure Trips
Rusts Flying Service puts you on big Salmon and Trout with as little as 35-minutes of air time. They fly out of Anchorage and utilize the beautifully clear waters of Lake Creek. Guided fishing in the remote parts of Alaska has never been this easy. In addition to day trips, they offer unguided fishing, guided fishing, and overnight cabin packages so that fishers in Anchorage can enjoy a world-class day of fishing.
The Fishing Trips
Unguided Fishing is just you and the outdoors. You gain the experience and knowldge of Rust's. They also pick you up at most hotels or the Anchorage airport. You supply your own lunch and fishing gear.
The Overnight Cabins take you to either Rainbow Trout Lakes, Pike Lakes, or Salmon/Trout/Grayling streams. Accommodations vary by destination, but expect a cabin or tent cabin on a pristine lake or steam, Guides - for some package you get a professional guide for one day out of your three days of fishing and at others' you get a professional guide for all three days of fishing. The benefit is both budgetary and fishing experience. Some lakes, streams, and rivers are so thick with fish you don't really need a guide but if you want to fish for big Trophies, a guide is helpful.
Featured Video of Rust's Flying Service
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp