Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Soaring Eagle Fishing & Adventures
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $3,500 to $4,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Arctic Char, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden
- Featured On: Ninilchik - Halibut Fishing Charters Cook Inlet - Fishing Charters & Lodges Top 10 Trips Under $3,500
Soaring Eagle Lodge is amazing. It sits on the bluffs above Cook Inlet on the South Central Shores of Alaska. There is a lot to do here, and the lodge is the perfect hub for all of your Alaska adventures. The lodge has room for six people while the out cabins feature one and two bedroom units. The atmosphere is elegant and comfortable. Each cabin has its own kitchen and comes stocked with food. Soaring Eagle Lodge is not just a fishing lodge, it is a vacation lodge and as such its strength is that it allows you to build your vacation. They do offer fishing packages for fisherman, and Adventures, but the whole family will have plenty to do here. One of the perks here is that your vacation rate comes with round trip airfare into Alaska and a rental car or van for your stay.
Fishing with the Soaring Eagle Lodge Crew
'¢ Float plane fly out fishing trips for King Salmon, Silver Salmon or Trophy Rainbow Trout.
'¢ Drift Fishing the fish-rich rivers and tributaries around Cook Island. This area is home to outstanding salmon fishing and the nearby rivers, such as the smaller Copper River offer 18 pound Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling and a host of salmon.
'¢ The Cook Inlet is a perfect location for Halibut fishing.
'¢ Enjoy the smaller tributaries with their clear water and gravel bottom where the Rainbows and Salmon thrive.
Fishing Around Cook Inlet
Other adventures and Family Fun trips
Featured Video of Soaring Eagle Fishing & Adventures
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The Salmon Capital of the World - A great option to base your fishing trip out of or stop for an afternoon of fishing while on an Alaska cruise…A wide variety of options from daily charters to luxury resorts and everything in between.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
Alaska Parks Highway
A 358-mile adventure from Anchorage to Fairbanks - There are many fishing spots along the Parks Highway...most are smaller walk & wade streams but there are also some small lakes as well.
- 114 Reviews
- I don't even know where to start. This trip was truly amazing. from start, to finish.....AMAZING!!!! One of the greatest times we've ever had in AK. It's a must do people. We spoke with Courtney...
- Read Full Review
- Courtney was very helpful during the initial stage of our inquiry about the lodge and offered adventures. The distances from the lodge to the excursions are fairly far and could have been explained...
- Read Full Review
- Million dollar view surrounded by complete and utter serenity! Had lots of fun fishing for halibut and salmon on the ocean and various rivers. Great service from start to finish. Loved watching the...
- Read Full Review