Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Soaring Eagle Fishing & Adventures
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Arctic Char, Arctic Grayling, Dolly Varden
Soaring Eagle Lodge is amazing. It sits on the bluffs above Cook Inlet on the South Central Shores of Alaska. There is a lot to do here, and the lodge is the perfect hub for all of your Alaska adventures. The lodge has room for six people while the out cabins feature one and two bedroom units. The atmosphere is elegant and comfortable. Each cabin has its own kitchen and comes stocked with food. Soaring Eagle Lodge is not just a fishing lodge, it is a vacation lodge and as such its strength is that it allows you to build your vacation. They do offer fishing packages for fisherman, and Adventures, but the whole family will have plenty to do here. One of the perks here is that your vacation rate comes with round trip airfare into Alaska and a rental car or van for your stay.
Fishing with the Soaring Eagle Lodge Crew
• Float plane fly out fishing trips for King Salmon, Silver Salmon or Trophy Rainbow Trout.
• Drift Fishing the fish-rich rivers and tributaries around Cook Island. This area is home to outstanding salmon fishing and the nearby rivers, such as the smaller Copper River offer 18 pound Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling and a host of salmon.
• The Cook Inlet is a perfect location for Halibut fishing.
• Enjoy the smaller tributaries with their clear water and gravel bottom where the Rainbows and Salmon thrive.
Fishing Around Cook Inlet
Other adventures and Family Fun trips
Featured Video of Soaring Eagle Fishing & Adventures
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp