Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Nestled along the Tongass Narrows, minutes from downtown Ketchikan | Experience the most beautiful wilderness in the world with our fishing & sightseeing excursions!
Whether you’re a newbie or expert angler, we’ll get you out and catching right from our own marina!
Packages starting at $500 USD per person, per night
Valid for stay dates of June 15 – July 15 or Sept 1-10, 2023
Promotion available until May 30, 2023 - Limited Availability! Book Today!
Nestled along the Tongass Narrows, minutes from downtown, The Ketch embodies the spirit of Ketchikan - where fishing is a way of life, the food is hearty, and new discoveries are daily. We offer direct access to the most jaw-droppingly beautiful wilderness in the world with our All-Inclusive Fully Guided Fishing and Lodging & Meals package.
With our close proximity to downtown, the hotel now offers Cruise ship excursions of fully guided salmon and/or halibut fishing!
All-Inclusive Rates include:
- Fully Guided Fishing
- Round-trip shuttle transfers to/from Ketchikan International Airport.
- All meals are included at The Ketch restaurant and lounge.
- WI-FI throughout the property.
- In-room bottled water.
- Local telephone calls.
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $6,000 to $7,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $4,500 to $5,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per PersonHalf Day: $200 to $299 Per Person; $300 to $399 Per PersonFull Day: $500 to $599 Per Person; $600 to $699 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing Self Guided Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Pink Salmon, Halibut, Ling Cod, Rockfish
- Featured On: Ketchikan Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Charters & Resorts Alaska's Inside Passage - Fishing Lodges & Charters Top 10 Self-Guided Fishing Trips Top 10 Alaska Corporate Fishing & Adventure Retreats
Situated minutes from downtown Ketchikan along the Tongass Narrows...The Ketch is a great option for anyone looking to visit Southeast Alaska. The Ketch offers everything from guided (and self-guided) fishing expeditions, a family getaways, sightseeing trips, business meetings and almost everything in between. Customize your vacation to meet exactly what you are looking for with a mix of fishing, sightseeing, wildlife & relaxation. The Ketch gives visitors direct access to some of the most beautiful wilderness in Alaska along with updated accommodations and excellent service.
Whether you’re an expert angler or a beginner The Ketch will get you out and catching fish. They offer both self-guided options for the more experienced & adventurous angler as well as fully-guided fishing for those visitors looking to take advantage of the knowledge & skill of a local fishing guide. If you choose the fully-guided fishing option, your fishing guide will help you find the best location, bait hooks, help reeling in your catch if you need it, and anything else you may need while aboard! And once you are back to the dock The Ketch can help arrange to have your catch processed and prepped for your return flight or to be shipped.
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
A beautiful stretch of calm coastal waters in Southeast Alaska - Fantastic guided saltwater & freshwater fishing, self-guided fishing options, spectacular views, wildlife viewing & more with a wide range of towns & islands from which to base your trip.
The Kenai Peninsula provides easy access to world-class freshwater & saltwater fishing, fantastic outdoor adventures, friendly and welcoming communities…all within a couple hours drive of Anchorage.
Nestled Between the Kenai Mountains & the Ocean - Excellent Saltwater fishing for Halibut, Salmon & Lingcod in the Gulf of Alaska & Resurrection Bay
Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing - Juneau, the state capital of Alaska has a small-town feel and offers a excellent saltwater fishing for Halibut & Salmon on the Inside Passage as well as freshwater fishing for Trout, Steelhead, Dolly Varden & more
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
- 144 Reviews
- Stopped in for lunch at the restaurant as the setting looked nice on the waterfront in the room that has some tables and a bar. Yes, nice location, but didn?t at all make up for the dismal quality...
- Read Full Review
- The room is clean and fresh, people there are very nice and friendly and helpful. If I?m back to Ketchikan will stop at the ketch again and the foods from chef Jordan is really amazing. Very quick...
- Read Full Review
- Princess Cruises screwed up our booking and we miss our ship out of Vancouver! After 6 hours on hold and no help we book ourselves to Ketchikan so we could board the ship the following day. They...
- Read Full Review