Would you like to contact to check availability or learn more?
Fill out the info below and someone from will get back to you.
Tower Rock Lodge
Approximate Cost:6 - 7 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person4 - 5 Days: $2,500 to $3,000 Per Person2 - 3 Days: $1,500 to $2,000 Per Person
- Type: Lodges
- Fishing: Fly Fishing Freshwater Fishing Guided Fishing Saltwater Fishing
- What we fish for: King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Halibut, Dolly Varden, Steelhead
- Featured On: Kenai River Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Guides & Lodges Soldotna Fishing - Top Rated Fishing Lodges & Guides Top 10 Trips Under $3,500 Top 10 Trophy Alaska Fishing Trips
The Tower Rock Lodge sits on the banks of the Kenai River in the heart of Alaska's best fisheries. Throughout the summer season, the salmon are thick in the local waters. The Trophy Rainbows are here all year long. The Tower Lodge is sponsored by Orvis Fishing and is the only lodge in the Kenai area to receive that distinguished and coveted award. The lodge is home to 25 guests at a time and offers world class fishing, guiding and food.
The Tower Rock Lodge is a set of four cabins that sleep up to four people and the main lodge which offers outstanding relaxation facilities. This is a lodge that is designed to host small groups of friends and coworkers to explore the best fly fishing in the world. Cabins feature private bathrooms and blackout blinds so that you can sleep during the longer days of summer. You will need your rest because the fishing here is intense.
Tower Rock Lodge Fishing; the Adventure
One of the best features of the Tower Rock Lodge is the fact that you can plan your fishing trip and lodging to suit your needs. They offer single night bookings or full adventure fishing trips that last for a week. Custom Adventures with top guides that are certified.
Fishing The Kenai River
Tower Rock Lodge offers guided fishing trips and drift boat fishing up and down the local waterways. They also feature fly out fishing trips if you want to hit a special river or experience the remote areas of Alaska while fishing for trophy fish. An example would be fly fishing with the brown bears for Silver Salmon. The Silvers are a sports fishermen's dream. They strike with force,and they fight until you land them. This is just one of the awesome fish species available along the Kenai River.
Featured Video of Tower Rock Lodge
- Are you the owner of this camp? Claim this Camp
Popular Alaska Fishing Destinations
The largest city on the Kenai Peninsula - Kenai sits is located on the shores of the Cook Inlet at the mouth of the Kenai River, which gives you easy access to both saltwater & freshwater fishing.
Known as the "Little Brother of the Kenai River" - The Kasilof is a glacially fed river, approximately 17 miles long and the prime fishing targets are King, Sockeye & Silver Salmon as well as Steelhead.
One of the Best King Salmon Rivers in Alaska - Located in remote Southwest Alaska & stretching for 280 miles...if you are looking to target big King Salmon in Alaska the Nushagak might be the place for you.
The World Famous Kenai River - Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trophy Rainbow Trout & more
The Hailibut Capital of the World - Located at th Southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula. Offers easy access to excellent saltwater & freshwater fishing as well as a wealth of activities, restuarants & lodging options to choose from.
- 207 Reviews
- Another season has passed and our wonderful fishing experience has been ingrained in our memories. We have contacted Mike Griffin and are looking forward to our next fishing trip at the lodge. My...
- Read Full Review
- This was my favorite vacation thanks to Tower Rock Lodge and their staff! The guides were so fun and accommodating, the food was fabulous, Maude was a gem, and the lodging was clean and...
- Read Full Review
- My dad and I went on a father-daughter fishing trip w TRL in July which was a bucketlist trip for us. The team at TRL is wonderful, friendly and fun people who really want to make sure you have a...
- Read Full Review